St. Paul Lutheran began on February 15, 1953 with a congregation of 47 members. The church was officially received into Synod at the District Convention held at Camp Okoboji on August 22-27, 1954. In 1974, additional facilities began being constructed and were completed in 1975. The addition included a new worship center, classrooms, sacristy, pastor’s study, offices and a lounge. The original church was remodeled for use as a fellowship and social hall, a kitchen, other offices and a library.
We have a nursery, classrooms, a parent lounge, event space, library and a sanctuary surrounded by custom stained glass windows.
Tour Our Church